Sales Manager for Retigo UK
We are seeking a Sales Manager for Retigo UK. This is an opportunity to work for a successful and dynamically growing international company with a first class product range.
- Increasing sales by supporting existing and acquiring new dealers within the heavy equipment catering industry market.
- Contact with dealers on a daily basis, regular visits.
- Approaching national accounts and other final customers matching them with dealers.
- Providing market feedback (customer satisfaction, competition, trends, market needs)
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Organising and taking part in sales trainings, live cooking presentations, exhibitions.
- Maintaining and using CRM database – entering new contacts, meeting reports communication and activities planning
- Forecasting and planning, sales prognosis for the assigned markets
Required skills and professional experience
- Ideally, at least 3 year experience in professional cooking equipment UK sales.
- Cooking capabilities and experience present great advantage
- Target oriented, Open minded, structured and organised, able to work independently yet capable to work in a team
- Ability to persuade and influence others, Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Work requires significant travel. 3 - 4 days per week.
- Valid driving license, less than 6 points
- DBS / CRB checks will be carried as visits to schools will be required
- Good salary, excellent bonus scheme
- Reward based on achievements
- Work in a successful and dynamically growing international company
- Ongoing training and development
- Target oriented and supportive team
- Company pension
- Company car
Please send your CV with covering letter, no agencies please.
Contact: Radford Chancellor