Origin: Apulia, Italy, Yield: One large loaf.
Fun fact: Use high-quality organic flour.
600g fine durum wheat flour
400ml natural spring water
15g fine salt
1. Combine the sourdough with the flour and allow
to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Make a well in the centre of the dough and gradually
add the water while kneading.
3. Fold in the salt and keep kneading for about 30 minutes.
4. Place the dough into a clean bowl. Choose „rise a dough program" and change the time to 1 hour. Place the dough into combi oven to rise it.
5. Knead again and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Roll out the dough and roll back into the shape of a loaf.
7. Dust with flour and with an office knife slit out diagonal
cuts on the top part of the loaf.
8. Dust again and allow to rest for a further 30 minutes.
9. Set the oven on combi (slow fan speed) at 220°C.
10. Bake for 30 minutes.