CURRY SALTED PARSNIP CRISPS
- 6 portions
- 2 parsnips
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the Retigo combi oven to 100 °C using hot air mode with 0 % flap valve, fan speed to 60 %. Peel the parsnips and use a peeler to cut them into long, thin strips.
2. Place the parsnips on a Retigo frit GN container to dry out in the combi oven for 20 minutes.
3. Dip the parsnips in oil so it is well covered and place on retigo bake GN container and insert it into a preheated combi oven for 10 minutes on 180 °C with 0 % flap valve and 80 % of fan speed.
4. Mix together the curry powder and salt.
5. Remove the parsnips from the fryer and place them on the kitchen towel to drain.
6. Just before serving, sprinkle over the curry salt.