Do you know what Easy Cooking in Retigo oven means?
+ 9 very organized categories using a tile disposition on a touch screen
+ any kithen staff will be familier with that in a few seconds
+ using time for small products and a core probe for large products to ensure the desire cooking result
Benefits of Easy Cooking
• Even a non experience kitchen staff can achieve an outstanding cooking results
• Regeneration and Holding buttons are seperated for fast setting
• You can modify the setting values anytime even during cooking
• 170-200g of fish per person
• 400ml water or fish stock
• 100ml white wine
• 50ml of crème fraiche or double cream
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes, steam mode, 95°C
Fill GN container with the water or stock and the wine and place it into combi oven, set it to steam mode, 95°C for 10 min. After that place the fish into the liquid and simmer for 8 minutes. Then carefully remove the fish from the pan, put the fish into a holdomat. Then turn up the heat on the pan and reduce the liquid by half. Add the crème fraiche or cream, season with salt & pepper and the sauce is ready. Remove the skin from the fish (if it has any) and serve. We served it with a fennel salad.