New potato, Swiss chard and goats’ cheese frittata
Have a look at a new Jaroslav's recipe.
2 tbsp olive oil
400g new potatoes, roughly chopped
1 large red onion, finely chopped
8 large eggs
100ml single cream
½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
handful mint leaves, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, sliced
150g Swiss chard, roughly chopped
120g goats' cheese, roughly chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the new potatoes into a perforated stainless steel GN and cook in Retigo combi oven on a steam mode of 99°C for 15 minutes. Then reheat the oven to 200°C on a hot air mode. Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof frying pan. Add the cooked potatoes with a pinch of salt, toss in the red onion and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a large bowl. Add the cream, nutmeg, chopped mint and some salt and pepper and whisk well. Set aside.
3. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, then toss in the Swiss chard and sauté until it begins to wilt. Pour the cream mixture into the pan, stir.
4. Add the goats’ cheese evenly over the surface of the frittata.
5. Place inside of the oven for 6 minutes, or until the egg has set and the cheese is golden you can open the flap valve.
6. Remove the frittata from the oven and leave to stand for a few minutes to cool slightly before serving.
Enjoy your meal!