YOUR OWN PROFILE SETTINGS – JUST BY ONE TOUCH
• you can adapt the main screen to your personal needs
• you can put what you really use on your home screen
• every chef can have their own profile with the setting that suits them
• organized home screen with no unnecessary icons
Home screen program can start just by pressing a button in 3 different ways:
1. Classic manual start
2. Instant start – it skips the quick view screen and saves one extra touch
3. Automatic start
NAAN (INDIAN FLATBREAD)
480g plain flour
4g baking powder
120ml whole milk
30ml natural yoghurt
60ml vegetable oil
Combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
Separately whisk sugar, milk and eggs until they fully combine.
Gradually pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and knead to a soft dough. Add water if needed.
Add oil and keep kneading. Cover and allow to rest for 3 hours.
Set the combi oven on dry heat (slow fan heat) at 240°C.
Divide the dough into 8 equal portions
Shape each dough ball into flat ovals.
Bake until golden.