Using the DeliMaster confectionary oven, you will prepare countless types of foods loved by customers - from crunchy sweet and savoury breads to perfectly baked meats of all types, and even confectionary products and bases for baguettes, burgers,etc. Intuitive control and advanced functions saving you time, money and man hours come standard.
The capacity of the baking chamber of this model is 8 trays= 1.92 m2. The size of gastronorm containers is GN 400x600 mm – standard baking size. Wide-ranging accessories can be purchased to go with the DeliMaster 8 size - a stainless steel stand, a DeliProofer, Vision Vent hood, etc. DeliMaster 8 can be built into a set with confectionary oven DeliMaster 5 or with the Deliproofer. The steam generation system is only by injection. Electricity is the only heat source.
Make your diners a great reason to keep returning to your place. With DeliMaster ovens, you have the peace of mind that you will always achieve outstanding results. The prepared foods have a perfect color, are juicy, crispy, and healthy with minimal fat content.
Simply keeps you baking with ease and comfort. Experience an excellent combination of features, exceptional ergonomics, and attractive appearance. All this with a focus on safety, hygiene, and long time reliability.
Gives you time to concentrate on baking and things that really matter to you. The simplest controls on the market will save you time and enable you to quickly and easily make all the necessary settings. The display response is perfect even with grease or gloved hands. Adapt the main menu to your needs.
Generates money on savings for you every day. In-built heat exchanger, triple glazed door glass, 50 mm thick Thermo insulation combined with low consumption automatic cleaning will ensure you a great return on investment.
• Hot air 30 – 300 °C
• Combination 30 – 300 °C
• Steaming 30 – 130 °C
• Inject and Pause - Use Inject to quickly create the required amount of steam to be absorbed into the product during the Pause phase. This is the only way to ensure that the pastry is crispy on the surface and that the shade inside remains supple for a long time.
• Overnight cooking – Saves time and money.
• Rack timing – Set individual rack times for multi-product baking/ cooking.
• AHC (Active Humidity Control) – Automatic humidity control for great baking/cooking results.
• Advanced steam generation system – Two-step water preheating with in-built heat exchanger for perfect steam cooking results.
• Crosswise racks – Safer and comfortable GN handling. Better product visual control.
• Regeneration/banqueting – Bake/Cook, chill, and regenerate to serve more diners in shorter times.
• Delta T cooking – Use an advanced cooking method to reduce shrinkage on slow-roasted meats getting amazing results.
• Low-temperature cooking – Benefit from less weight loss, better taste.
• Cook & Hold – Let it cook and held it at serving temperature.
• Golden Touch – Add a golden-brown, crispy finish with just a touch.
• Automatic preheating/cooling minimizes the loading temperature drop. Start baking/cooking at the desired temperature.
• Sous-vide, Drying, Sterilization, Confit, Smoking – Great way to make your menu special.
• 8“ display – Perfect overview, easy and intuitive control.
• My DeliControls – Customize your menu so you have all you need right on the main screen.
• Touch panel – Panel works under all conditions and has a fast response, no mechanical elements, buttons, or wheels.
• Easy Baking – Get great results even with less experienced chefs thanks to easy baking guidance.
• 6-point core probe – Allows foods to be automatically cooked to any desired internal temperature.
• 1000 programs with 20 steps
• Pictograms – Take a food picture on the main screen. Match it with a program. Touch it to get the desired baking/cooking results repeatedly.
• Learn function – All baking adjustments are recorded. In the end, you save great results achieved and recall them again when needed.
• Last 10 – The baking process easy to be used again but just a touch.
• Multitasking – Unique opportunity to work with a display during baking.
• Automatic start – The ability to schedule a delayed start.
• EcoLogic – Energy consumption is shown right on the screen. Keeps your cost under control.
• Continuous cooking time option - Saves your time during busy operations.
• Triple glazed door glass - Advanced energy savings and external glass that does not burn you.
• Active Cleaning – Low-cost automatic cleaning. No chef‘s time spent on cleaning anymore.
• Auto-reversing fan – Excellent evenness to deliver high product color and texture uniformity.
• Flap valve – Patented dehumidification system for great color and crispiness.
• 7 Fan speeds – Precise control of air distribution for desired results with different products.
• Automatic Fan stop – No scalding when the door opened quickly.
• Fan timing – 3 steps for greater evenness and gentle cooking.
• Massive door handle – Comfortable and safe handling with silver ion material contains for bacteria reduction.
• AISI 304 stainless steel – Exceptional quality with a special coating for an extended lifetime.
• Hygienic cooking chamber with round inner corners – Trouble-free maintenance.
• Retractable hand shower – External water supply hose with a spray nozzle. Extra water source at your disposal.
• Run-off tray under the door – No slipping on the wet floor.
• Two water inlets – Saves a water treatment unit‘s capacity.
• WSS (Water Saving System) – Special drain system & in-built heat exchanger to save water-related cost.
• Removable GN holders with 85 mm spacing
• USB plug-in – Transfer useful data easily to and from the oven.
• Ethernet/LAN – Allows remote access for data management.
• VisionCombi software – Program and pictogram management in your PC, HACCP data view.
• HACCP records – Easy and immediate analysis of critical baking points.
• Complete operating records
• SDS (Service Diagnostic System) – Easy unit check-up and troubleshooting
|Capacity||8 x 600/400|
|Baking space||1,92 m2|
|Spacing [mm]||85 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||933 x 1046 x 821 mm|
|Total power||18.6 kW|
|Heat power||18 kW|
|Fuse protection||32 A|
|Water connection / drain||G 3/4" - / 50 mm|
|Temperature||30 - 300 °C|
A - Flap Valve | B - Chimney | C - Drain | E - Electricity | V1 - Untreated water | V2 - Treated water